Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Illustration Friday: "Spring"

Hey, remember me? Apologies for the hiatus, I had to pop over to Budapest and Vienna. Important business, you know...forcing husband to drink coffee...

...putting away a little Unicum..

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes... Spring.


I swear, I've seen tons more robins this spring than ever before. Maybe because there's actually a spring here, unlike Boston? Only time will tell. So I'm always staring at them all, "Wow, an actual 'robin of spring'!" And they look back at me like, "Yeah, and...?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Funny stuff!!!!!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

Very cute robin cartoon.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I love your robin! Great illustration. :0)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sharona said...

We have robins here! Just because it snowed on our daffodils (all their little heads were bowed, like they were saying, "Rats - why do we bother?") doesn't mean it's not spring!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Molly Lawless said...

OK, you're probably right. I guess I was always too cold to notice them.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home